Fri, Oct 13|
Oakwood Retreat Center
Chi-Lel™ Qigong Retreat
Medicine Begins With Me is a wellness program for individual who is interested in wholistic approach to enhance his own health and wants to broaden his understanding of non-Western approach to health and disease. The program incorporates Qigong, Taiji, and variety of energy-based modalities.
Time & Location
Oct 13, 5:00 PM – Oct 18, 12:00 PM
Oakwood Retreat Center, 3801 S. County Rd., 575 E Rd, Selma, IN 47383, USA
About the event
Medicine Begins With Me is a wellness program for individual who is interested in wholistic approach to enhance his own health and wants to broaden his understanding of non-Western approach to health and disease. The program incorporates Qigong, Taiji, and variety of energy-based modalities that are sequenced in two-day and six-day workshops. It is suitable for everyone and is complementary to health care.
The two-day experiences are designed to start the wellness journey. Participants will learn and practice the health enhancement techniques of Medical Qigong. The six-days workshop will introduce the participants to the compete healing system of Chi-Lel™ Qigong.
All our programs are about 30% lecture, 70% hands-on practice.
The participant will be able to:
Describe ways to blend Western Medicine with Traditional Chinese medical techniques to optimize care for the individual.
- Describe the concept of Qi and its relationship with health.
- Describe the Qigong theory of illness.
- Demonstrate 6 Medical Qigong techniques that target healing in key body regions including neck, lower back, pancreas, chest, colon, kidneys and reproductive organs.
- Describe and demonstrate ways of assisting others to heal without depleting own Qi.
- Describe the definition of health and disease; healthcare system and health; roles of the individual and healthcare provider.
- Describe the elements of healing.
- Describe the Dantien, Qi and Meridian theories.
- Describe the therapeutic effects, physical, visual and sound sensation of “Energy Medicine”.
- Describe the concept of external qi and the techniques to collect and apply it for healing others.
- Demonstrate 12 Medical Qigong techniques that can be used with clients to enhance their healing.
Register for this retreat here.